For more than 30 years, Meadowlark Lemon continues to be a sought-after motivational and inspirational keynote speaker. He keeps a busy schedule traveling across America and Internationally speaking to various corporations and organizations. His ability to motivate and inspire is legendary as he shares the lessons he’s learned throughout his life to challenge, motivate and inspire others.
Meadowlark weaves theory and story, personal experience and humor, with and love that both educate and inspire audiences of all ages. He truly touches hearts! He reveals in clear, pointed language what has enabled him to transform a rare combination of athletic prowess and side-splitting humor into a joyful formula for success that’s sure to help everyone in business, in personal relationships and in the demands of everyday life. He encourages everyone to move forward, always believing they are in the right place at the right time doing the right thing… He teaches how to Trust Your Next Shot and live a life of JOY!
You know him as the star of the Harlem Globetrotters for more than 26 seasons
…So start whistling Sweet Georgia Brown because this Legendary, Basketball Hall of Famer, the “Clown Prince of Basketball”, is going to score some points for you! Meadowlark Lemon is an out-spoken, Champion Role Model who has super-charged audiences worldwide with his high energy, warmth, humor and take charge message!
Meadowlark will pass along points on such topics as:
- How To Achieve Your Dreams
- Why Attitude Matters More Than Talent
- How To Have a 100% Positive Mental Attitude At All Times
- Tips To Maximize Motivation, Teamwork, Consistency and Excellence
- How to Dream Big Dreams While Accomplishing Realistic Achievable Daily Goals
- The Key Balance Between Long-Range Plans and Short Term Goals
- Why The Most Meaningless Statistic In Life Is The Half-Time Score
- Visions and Dreams
- Leadership Skills
Meadowlark motivates and inspires from his new book, Trust Your Next Shot: How to Live a Life of Joy, using the acronym “S-H-O-T” to teach a guide for life… Spirit, Health, Opportunity and Teamwork combine to fuel our passions, satisfy our heart’s desires, create opportunities for doing good, and help others realize their dreams…
- He teaches the importance of having an enthusiastic and grateful Spirit, staying Healthy, being prepared in advance to step into sudden Opportunities and the advantages of Teamwork
- He teaches how to develop an ability to recognize and seize Opportunities
- He instructs all never to commit “intentional fouls” in life by deliberately or knowingly hurting others…
- He encourages all to finish strong
I have seen basketball players score 40 points a game and their team still lose. If that same player will score 20 points and learn to pass the ball and be part of a team, that team wins games!” – Meadowlark Lemon
Keynote Speaker at Evangelistic Events, Churches, Charity Events and Fundraisers
In 1994, Meadowlark and his wife, Dr. Cynthia Lemon, founded Meadowlark Lemon Ministries, a non-profit organization dedicated to “changing lives, to change the world.” In 1986, Meadowlark became an ordained minister, and in 1998, he received a Doctorate of Divinity from Vision International University. In 1994, Dr. Cynthia Lemon became an ordained minister and they work together as a team with a heart for people and a mission for the world; a team with a message of hope, joy, grace and unmerited favor.
Meadowlark’s life as a basketball celebrity and as one of the world’s most recognizable athletes and entertainers has given him access to millions who might not otherwise hear the “good news” of a loving God who knows them by name and loves them. Meadowlark’s humorous, dynamic and engaging style of communication makes him a highly sought-after conference speaker, keynote speaker and evangelist.
You can expect an event with Meadowlark Lemon to be Fun…Inspiring…Refreshing! Meadowlark sings songs from his CD, Welcome To My World, and includes interactive participation from the audience by demonstrating some of his world famous basketball artistry!
You can book Meadowlark for:
• Personal Appearances
• College Graduations
• College Lectures and Workshops
• Charity Fundraisers
• Corporate Events
• Collaborative Celebrity Events
• Golf Tournaments
• Grand Openings
• Autograph Signings
• Trade Shows
• Basketball Camps and Clinics
• Prayer Breakfasts
• Guest Chaplin to NBA, NFL, MLB, NHL
• Keynote Speaker for any Military Academy or Military Base
• Bar Mitzvah and Bat Mitzvah
• Endorsements and Commercials
• Television and Movie Acting Roles
• Professional Voice-Over Talent Roles
Contact us today for more information on booking fees, travel information and availability.